Randy Shover, B.S.
Director of the Victory Biblical Counseling Center
Jeff Steinkamp, P.E.
Biblical Counselor & Grief Counselor
Luanne Shover, B.S.E.
Women's Ministries - Biblical Counselor
Addicts Victorious 10 Steps to Victory
- I admit that I need help in overcoming my problems, fears, and/or addictions.
- I believe the power of Jesus Christ can free me, restore me and make me whole.
- I am willing to let Jesus Christ change my life and trust Him completely.
- I acknowledge any sin and addiction and accept total forgiveness from
Jesus Christ. I also cast all of my worry upon Jesus because I know He cares for me.
- I ask forgiveness of those I have hurt, and I also forgive those who have hurt me.
- I extend the love of Jesus Christ to others daily, thinking of them as I want them to think about me and treating them as I want them to treat me.
- I pray and read my Bible each day in order to know what to do to live a victorious life.
- I actively fellowship with other Christians and worship God in the church of my choice.
- I share my faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ with others so they can also be set free, because He who the Son sets free is free indeed
- As a result of my new life, I will walk in the Spirit daily “The fruit of the Spirit is evident in my life and I share it with others.